I just lost my post after working from 9am to 1:21pm to find it; 20 minutes to pull it together.
So here's the skinny:
The brain needs water, it runs on empty. Drink water. I am.
NOTE: My brain teacher, Helen Schaal indicated that I need to speak highly of myself thus the following is the redacted note:
There are two kinds of people, those who take responsibility, and those who don't. I take responsibiliy.
Newport is magic.
Thank you, Mark, for setting this blog up for me and challenging me to take the responsibility of disabandoning this site.
Thank you, Sean, for making life worth living.
Thank you, Katelan for writing--I have got some ideas on the characters--should we blog them for input?
And Mary Lynn's birthday is tomorrow--June 18, 1983; 28 years old. BABY!
Meghan is moving to UPPER MICHIGAN, Silver City.
I'm in. I'm back.
No comments:
Post a Comment