School is starting again.
I fear all the politics of the job.
I fear forgetting stuff like documentation that was to be submitted.
I made copies of work that students needed in lieu of writing down that I did. So the board sees that I didn't hand in the safe and drug free form that proves that I am safe.
Documentation is good. It is insurance and provides comfort.
At some point I will be able to do my job without the onus of documentation.
Until then I am feeling "the plan."
Contact Lee Stranahan, Chris Powless, and Cynthia Thomas to complete the "Old Oneida" project at ONHS.
Contact Kickstarter to raise funds to bring my niece, Katelan Hessel, to Oneida.
And have a dinner (invite Dean and Margi Thomas) to organize a timeline for Wisconsin Humanities Council (my timeline stunk last year). Have Mary White cater great healthy food.
Write the timeline that works.
It's a plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment